Friday, April 3, 2009

April Update!!!




Yeah!! We got update photos and video today. I just love his smile! He seems to be having trouble holding up that big head in the video. I am having trouble remembering when babies develop their neck mustles?? I may need to get out the dusty "What to expect the 1st year".
They also included a photo of the big Mongolian spot on his butt! I did not think you needed to see that. From what I have read, they are very common in Asian babies, nothing to be concerned about and usually go away by the time they are five. There were not any measurements in this update but I kind of like that. It is exciting to get any type of news so maybe we will get that in a few weeks.
This is not an outfit we sent but maybe we will see one of those next time. The outfits in the first care package we sent are probably way to small by now. We sent another care package this week. I will post more about that later...
Danny will be four months next week. WOW! I wish we could go there now. No news on the courts but my very supportive Yahoo Group assures me that we would know if there was a problem or issue with the case. (Thanks again ladies- you are the best!)

2 comments:

  1. Danny is so precious! And chunky! I love it! I would not worry about any issues, you would know by now. I can't wait to hear about your travel date!!! As far as not holding his head up, don't worry too much, you will be amazed at how quickly he thrives once he is with his forever family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a handsome boy, Katie! We're keeping our fingers crossed that we start hearing some court news soon.

    Mike & Sue

    ReplyDelete