Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas photos!

Finally some photos from Christmas and the cookie making...

My girl and her oldest cousin making cookies.
Danny with his helper..

Christmas photos totally out of order. If I blogged more, maybe I would remember how to get them in the right order..

Tired and ready to head home on Christmas Eve..

Cousins earlier on Christmas Eve- looking cute!

Our clan before church.

Paige on Danny's toy..

Kyle's favorite gift..


Danny liked the coloring book, sip cup and Elmo!

3 comments:

  1. aww great pics :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time!

    We had one of those pool tables when I was a kid - such fun!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a magical and blessed Christmas season for you all ~ and deservedly so!

    What fun to return home ( and to blogging!) and find this fun and sweet peek back at your family times!

    I hope your New Year has begun in style and wishing you many more blessed times for the year ahead!!!

    I loved seeing the beautiful family photograph!

    ReplyDelete