Here are some photos. Thanks to everyone who provided suggestions on where to go. Since I had not been there since I was young, it was overwhelming to plan it before I had help.


The trip was exhausting and the kids and Ed were sure we should be spending more time in the room and at the pool and less at the parks. Next time (when Danny is old enough to remember) we will add in a pool day and more downtime.Kid Favorites (ages 6 & 8)- space mountain, thunder mountain, splash mountain, Buzz lightyear and Lilo & Stich.
Danny (2) - seeing Mickey from afar (no characters close up) swimming pool, fruit snacks
The best thing we did- got to Magic Kingdom when it opened at 8. We rode more rides the first two hours than the rest of the day with short lines or no lines.




No comments:
Post a Comment