Below I have finally put all my old posts onto the blog. It feels good to have it all on here! It is posted newest to oldest with the referral as the first post.
News! We got measurements of Danny today. They are from January 30. Weight 9.5 lbs and length 20.8 inches. Compared with 5.6 lbs when born and 7 lbs at the end of December he is bulking up good!! The outfits I sent last week are probably too small...
I also am excited that a friend got her referral today!!! Congrats M & family!!! It makes me remember how excited I was when we got our referral last month and when other friends started to get referrals. It is very encouraging to see the process moving along and see photos of the babies! Depending on the courts etc, we could end up traveling with one of these other families which would be really nice.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




HI! :) Thanks for the congrats!! Love your blog and love that we get to experience this journey together. :)
ReplyDeleteKatie,
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you chronicling your journey to Danny on a blog-it is a wonderful way to keep track of all the emotional stuff going on within yourself and family!
He is a real little cutey-you already have a beautiful family-he will fit in very nicely!!
Hope you hear something on the court process soon.
Blessings
Chris
I still rememeber being shocked that you got a referral and still made it to NO! You rock! Danny is precious!
ReplyDelete