Danny was three months old yesterday! Although we are very anxious to see him in person, we knew waiting was part of the process and so far are going with the flow. The hardest part is probably the kids asking (very very often!) when their baby brother is coming home.
Around three months the babies typically move from the baby hospital into foster care but I don't think we will get any actual notification for this. Our paperwork had been in Taiwan for about one month now. It is typically 1-2 months after the paperwork is sent to the courts when your first court date occurs. We are hoping to get word in the 2-4 weeks on the court date but it varies much by county etc.
I bought a Taiwan travel book on-line the other day and when it arrived in the mail I showed it to Ed. Within 2 minutes he had managed to find something in the book about good kayaking in Taiwan and was googling the river etc, and is already talking about extending our trip so he can Kayak.- He has a one track mind! At least it will be warm there and I won't have to worry about him falling in the river in the middle of the winter!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Taiwans has some great outdoorsy things to do. If you have time I hear Toroko (sp?) Gorge is great. Katie, on our board went and love it. It is a full day trip though and best done without a little one in tow. Also, Yeliu Geogrpahic Park was awesome, close by, and you could take Danny. Just a few suggestions for the adventurer in you.
ReplyDelete