Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2 am

We were both wrong! We woke at 2 am. Tried to sleep until 3 and are now reading, answering e-mails and blogging.

I forgot to add to the blog last night that I looked over and Ed's eyes were closed on the MRT (subway). I should not have been surprised by this as he has fallen asleep 5 feet from a band in a bar (yes this is true!) and on every plane we have ever been on usually before takeoff. Also this is the cleanest subway we have ever seen. I think we have ridden the subway in Chicago, New York, London, Rome and Paris.

Before we went to sleep my brother Skype'd us. Paige was more interested in playing witht he dog than us and Kyle was sleeping but it was nice to talk to him and Shannon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! Too bad you couldn't sleep longer to make time go faster, aye? :) I can feel your pain. I remember those days when we got Jake and Sara like yesterday and how the hours up until we got them went by like days. Glad to hear the older kids are doing just fine. :) Bet that makes it easier on you guys too, huh? :) Enjoy your DAY!!! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly 6 more hours until you have Danny! What a bummer you were not able to sleep longer. I will be thinking of you tonight at 11:00 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too - I cannot wait to see pictures. :)

    When we were in China, we would be wide awake by 4am and it was nice in that I could email friends and family and they would email me back and we would have "conversations" of sorts while Bella slept.

    I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete