This blog was created to share our journey to meet Danny with our friends and family and to archive our thoughts to share with him. Feel free to add comments..
Oh, he's super adorable!!! Love all the pictures. Where you sat to receive him and sign paperwork is where we received our sweet Ellie and that is the first time that I've seen that room in anyone's pictures since we got back. Glad everything is all good...he's got a great smile!
Yeah! Congratulations on having Danny in your arms forever. He is such a cutie pie. I love the picture of him looking up at Ed in the car. So sweet. Everyone looks happy:) I am so happy everything is going well
Katie and Ed, congratulations!! Danny is so beautiful! Just cathcing up on your blog since I had no internet for the last week. I love the pic of Danny looking into Ed's eyes! What a beautiful addition to your family! Off to read more of your journey:)
Congratulations - he is gorgeous and looks happy to finally be with his Mommy & Daddy!
ReplyDeleteOh, he's super adorable!!! Love all the pictures. Where you sat to receive him and sign paperwork is where we received our sweet Ellie and that is the first time that I've seen that room in anyone's pictures since we got back. Glad everything is all good...he's got a great smile!
ReplyDeleteLori
He's SO CUTE! What a wonderful thing to see so many smiles already!! Enjoy!!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!! The pictures we've been waiting for six months for!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to hear all about gotcha day! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congratulations on having Danny in your arms forever. He is such a cutie pie. I love the picture of him looking up at Ed in the car. So sweet. Everyone looks happy:) I am so happy everything is going well
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is adorable. Love the pic of him staring up at Ed. Enjoy....
ReplyDeleteHe couldn't be any cuter!!!! And the 3 of you look great together!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad everything is going well and you're enjoying yourself!!!
Congratulations!!! How can you stand the cuteness, your son is soooooooo adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteAWWWW He is so cute :) Congratulations! I KNOW you are so thrilled. ENJOY it!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Tami
he's beautiful! Have a great trip!
ReplyDeleteKatie Shaffer
Oh he is adorable and looks like he is all smiles! Thank you for sharing such wonderful photos! Jennifer
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful!! He looks like a very happy baby! I love his hair fuzz- too cute! Enjoy your trip!
ReplyDeleteDebbie
Katie and Ed, congratulations!! Danny is so beautiful! Just cathcing up on your blog since I had no internet for the last week. I love the pic of Danny looking into Ed's eyes! What a beautiful addition to your family! Off to read more of your journey:)
ReplyDelete