Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Almost time to go...

Our dates changed slightly but we will leave within the week! Special thanks to the amazing Todd who got us an initial itinerary very quickly after our initial e-mail and then changed everything again within minutes!

The kids are packed and looking forward to the week at their cousins! (A dog and a pool ranks it a very good place!) Most of the packing we can do now is done. Just waiting on the last minute stuff.

Now we have a few extra days to give Kyle and Paige some extra attention! Maybe we should learn some Mandarin?

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you :) ENJOY your sweetie :) PLEASE keep us posted :)

    blessings,
    Tami
    PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
    www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,I just happened upon your blog address on the TWCA group. We are also with JOH but are waiting for 1st ruling.
    I am so excited to hear you are traveling to your son soon!! I hope you have a wonderful trip and will definitly be following your posts while there (you know...with all the spare time you have to post!)
    Safe travels!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you guys! I am so bummed that we will be on vacation (with no internet) all next week! I can't wait to catch up on Danny and see him in your arms when we get back. Best of luck on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete