Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good Morning!- Day 4

First, more photos from yesterday and of the hotel.

Hotel lobby

Changing of the Guard at the Martyrs Shrine



The Agora Garden Hotel-





Cleaning the Koi pond at National Museum



Ready to go- Notice the hat, umbrella, gloves and mask.



I few people said they had trouble writing comments on the blog. Sorry about that. I think it is fixed.

Today is an early morning, meeting in the lobby at 7:30 so no time for blogging. The Agora has been great! No complaints here! The Internet service seems very good which is key. Since the babies like their bottles really hot, the hot pot in the room (yes, like we had in college!) is great! I may have to get one for home!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures and all :) The agora garden is where we are seriously looking at staying while in Tapei. :) Enjoy your time there :)

    Blessings,
    Tami
    www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete