Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Home!!

TJ's little einsteen chair was a hit.



Here are a few photos from the trip home and our first night at home. Danny was up a few times during the night but we did get some sleep. Hopefully I can keep him up today and do better tonight. We are staying home today and getting organized and used to each other.
I will post more tomorow after we have settled in.














11 comments:

  1. Congrats on being home! :) Yippe :) What airline is that plane? neat :) LOVE all the pics :) ENJOY your newsest bundle of joy :)

    Blessings,
    Tami
    www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like he's settling in just fine with his big brother and sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture of all three kids together! Congrats!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...love seeing all three of your beauties together!! Congrats on being home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! Love seeing the three together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Home! These pictures say it all... Happy Family! Beautiful!

    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures of all three of your kiddos together. What a great feeling to have all three together at last. The picture of Danny in his airplane seat is so cute. I am glad that you all made it home and things are coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you made it home safe and sound and it looks like Danny is fitting in just fine. It was so great to meet you in Taiwan.

    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awe.....so cute. Danny looks bigger than Paige in one of the pictures. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome HOME!! So glad to see Danny loving his big sis and bro' and vice versa! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honestly I don't know how you stand the cuteness, what a beautiful family you have.

    ReplyDelete