Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11 Months Old!

Yesterday, Danny was 11 months old! WOW! He is crawling, better backwards than forward, and starting to really explore the house. He is starting to babble. I am working on Ma, Ma but he seems to be saying ga, ga or maybe da, da (what's with that!). Below are a few photos from his baptism last Sunday.

He has been home 3 1/2 months now and it seems much longer. I think Paige has gotten over her jealousy for the most part although she still needs lots of alone time with us. She seems to think Danny is her baby doll. One night she put glitter eyeshadow all over his head when I was out of the room and then put him in her baby's crib. He did not seem to mind either and enjoyed the bath later! He is very easy going to say the least.

Kyle continues to be great with him although even Kyle is starting to get mad at the crying in the middle of the night. Yes, we are still working on the sleep thing.

I can't believe we will be having his 1st birthday next month. Last night we asked the kids if they had any ideas on something special to do for Danny's birthday next month. Kyle thought we should go to the movies??? Obviously we know what he wants to do on the next cold, rainy weekend.

Although Kyle still calls him "Bob", he has recently said that "Dan" is better than "Danny" he may be able to live with that name. I think that is progress.. Except that now all his friends call him Bob...









3 comments:

  1. How cute!!! I can not believe how big Danny has gotten...I bet your at awwh that you will be celebrating 1 yr old! wow!

    Can't wait for those pics!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photos Danny/Bob sure is a cutie!! Hope the sleep thing gets easier soon, it is soooooo hard being woken up all through the night and you end up being a zombie during the day (well I did!)

    I'm making a note to keep the glitter on a high shelf once "Amy Sparkles" is home - can you imagine, sparkles by name, sparkles by glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Bob" is SO cute!!! He really has one of the best smiles!!! :-) Glad to hear that Paige is doing better with him around! Have fun planning his first birthday party!!!

    ReplyDelete