Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends! We are ready with a few hours to spare! It helps that I am not hosting Christmas and our hosts have everything under control so I don't even have to cook! (or maybe they just don't want my cooking??)

We saw Santa a few weeks ago at a party we attended. Danny is very curious about him as you can see below! I think Danny may have done yoga or something like it in Taiwan based on the photo below. He does this often??












Merry Christmas and safe travels to you and your family!

2 comments:

  1. Honestly I'm just super impressed that he sat on Santa's lap ~ AND looked bemused! LOL Tyler would have none of it but did finally give him a high 5 after lots of coaxing from big Sis!

    Love the yoga stance and all of your kiddos look so happy and beautiful!

    Happy New Year!! I hope our paths can cross again in the New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the downward facing dog pose!

    ReplyDelete